How You Can Protect Your Internet Security
While we work to protect your banking privacy, you can also play an important role to ensure that your account information is protected, including:
- Keep your PIN to yourself.
- Change your PIN frequently.
Remain at your computer until your Online Banking transactions are
completed and log out.
- Log out of Online Banking prior to visiting other Internet sites.
- Review your account information often.
- Report any unusual activity immediately.
- Never give account information to anyone over the telephone unless you initiated the call.
If you notice suspicious or unusual activity on your Online Banking accounts, call the bank immediately at (609) 989-9000.